Under GDPR parents and pupils have the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- to be informed about how we process your personal data. This notice fulfils this obligation
- to request access to your personal data that we hold, and be provided with a copy of it
- to request that your personal data is amended if inaccurate or incomplete
- to request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted
- to object to your personal data being processed
If you have any concerns about the way we have handled your personal data or would like any further information, then please contact our DPO on the address provided above.
If we cannot resolve your concerns you may also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the Data Protection Regulator) about the way in which the school has handled your personal data.
You can do so by contacting:
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner’s Office
[email protected] // 03031 231113